1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Download & Install: Bittorrent.
3. Download: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 (8606)
4. Ejecute WoW.exe
5. Enter account data & play.
If you have the client:
1. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it.
2. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
3. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist lastwow.org
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
You can download by mediafire and ready just unzip, have your account and play
For Spanish here the patch